Extreme Cold Weather Gear
TII Sleep Systems
ECWCS Gen III Level 7
Our ECWCS Gen III L7 – Parker and Trouser ensemble complies with layer 7 (loft layer) of the ECWCS Gen III specification.
The Extreme Cold Weather Parker and Trousers are constructed with a plain weave, water-resistant treated nylon fabric, polyester fiber insulation, and a lightweight nylon ripstop inner lining making the system highly durable and breathable.
The Parka features:
- Reinforced 5 ½ oz nylon elbow pads
- Protective front wind flap
- Two front pockets with zippers
- Drawcord in the bottom hem to allow maximum closure
- Collapsible hood that stores easily in the collar
The Trousers feature:
- Reinforced 5 ½ oz. nylon knee pads
- Full-length side zipper openings to allow for donning without having to remove footwear
- Elastic waist with loops to accommodate suspenders
- Elastic leg cuffs
ECWCS Gen III Level 6 – Wet/Dry
Layer 6 of the Gen III ECWCS provides Extreme cold and wet weather jackets and trousers.
This waterproof, moisture-vapor-permeable Parka and Trouser is designed for use in cold wet weather conditions and is known as THE hard shell.
When properly worn with the other insulating layers of the ECWCS Gen III System protection within temperatures ranging between +40 and -60 Fahrenheit can be achieved.
Tennier’s Level 6 Parka and Trouser are lighter in weight than previous versions. Heated seam seal tape covers all stitched seams making these Parkas and Trousers windproof and waterproof.
Layer VI jacket features:
- Center-front zipper and two pass-through pockets
- Visored hood that can be stowed in the hide-away collar
- Elastic cuffed sleeves with hook and loop adjusters for added versatility
Layer VI trousers features:
- Pass through pockets
- 3/4 leg side zippers for easy access when donning over other layers or boots
- Elastic cuffs
- The waist is constructed with an elastic cord with barrel locks for adjustability
- Includes belt loops and a provision for suspenders.